<$BlogRSDUrl$>

CURRENT POSTING STATUS weekly monthly irregular none occasionally 1-3 3-5 5-7 weekdays only weekends only anyday

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

AIR PUDDLES 

The last week has been like riding through wet, warm puddles in the air. The humidity has been in the 70%iles, and the temp mid-high 80's. I water the plants when I get home just by standing over them, and dripping away. Thank god for closeout shopping, where I got a big tank of gatorade concentrate, enough to make 6 gallons of drink, for only $2.99. I am slurping a glass of that after each ride to work in the morning.

I'm not complaining though, cause when I try to ride through the snow, I'll be thinking of August.

Comments to: franklenblog(at)fastmail(dot)fm


Comments: Post a Comment
Google
WWW bicyclecommutingnow

Remember to use your browser's find command (in the edit menu) to locate the search term on the page once you get to the proper archive.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.comFree Guestbook from Bravenet

Free Photo Albums from Bravenet