<$BlogRSDUrl$>

CURRENT POSTING STATUS weekly monthly irregular none occasionally 1-3 3-5 5-7 weekdays only weekends only anyday

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

CYCLING FORUMS 

A great biking community on the web can be found at Cycling Forums. The folks here have lots of experience biking on and off road, racing, touring, and commuting, so check it out. If I need to voice an opinion, or hear one from peers in the bicycle commuting community I can be sure of such by posting here.

I am after all fairly new to the daily bicycle commuting grind, and as any newcomer in any activity, I experience a little trepidation every once in awhile. And it helps to talk about and to share experiences. And if there is no one around to do so with, the Cycling Forums site is right at your fingertips. I have a few posts up right now about sidewalk biking in certain situations. I also found out there just today that Ken Kifer died recently from being hit by a car while cycling home. Ken's site is one of the first I came across when I was learning about commuting. It also has some great writings on new and sustainable community ideas. A definite check out if you haven't yet. Peace.


Comments: Post a Comment
Google
WWW bicyclecommutingnow

Remember to use your browser's find command (in the edit menu) to locate the search term on the page once you get to the proper archive.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.comFree Guestbook from Bravenet

Free Photo Albums from Bravenet