<$BlogRSDUrl$>

CURRENT POSTING STATUS weekly monthly irregular none occasionally 1-3 3-5 5-7 weekdays only weekends only anyday

Monday, September 22, 2003

TYPICAL DAY 

Today was a fairly typical day on the commute. Three honkers on the Market St bridge, a light rain when I neared home, a few pedestrians walking in the middle of the paths, the free wind blowing against me, two other cyclists out and about. I just felt like posting, but I don't feel like thinking of anything more to say since I have lots of other things to do and I think I'll do something. A number of writing and project planning projects call to me, will I answer? Gonna freeze some tomatoes and green peppers. Made a seed packet to give some coriander seed to my friend Headley. Otherwise its Monday Night Football tonight!


Comments: Post a Comment
Google
WWW bicyclecommutingnow

Remember to use your browser's find command (in the edit menu) to locate the search term on the page once you get to the proper archive.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.comFree Guestbook from Bravenet

Free Photo Albums from Bravenet