<$BlogRSDUrl$>

CURRENT POSTING STATUS weekly monthly irregular none occasionally 1-3 3-5 5-7 weekdays only weekends only anyday

Saturday, October 11, 2003

LOCKS AND BOOTIES 

I changed my mind. I'm not going over the last weekend, its under the bridge. I don't have much to blog about but I am wasting time when I should be getting to some research on the web, oh about a million different things. Most relative, is figuring out which new bike locks to get, and probably placing an order. I have been using a cheap, thin cord lock, but I can't keep using it without chancing it. I will still use the old lock for on the trail, maybe locking up to a tree when I head off-trail to explore? Or give it to Sue to use for her new old bike that we got for 10 dollars at a yard sale earlier this summer. I am going to go with the best combination of price, weight and protection between both a cord lock and a U lock to provide the best protection.

I also want to find a good (cheap but effective) pair of waterproof booties for riding this winter. If anyone knows of such, send the clicks my way.

A little garden clean-up earlier today involved: pulling old cuke and gourd plants, pulling lettuce plants that have gone to seed and dried so I can salvage the seed, hunted slugs, and thinned some mustard and turnips.


Comments: Post a Comment
Google
WWW bicyclecommutingnow

Remember to use your browser's find command (in the edit menu) to locate the search term on the page once you get to the proper archive.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.comFree Guestbook from Bravenet

Free Photo Albums from Bravenet