<$BlogRSDUrl$>

CURRENT POSTING STATUS weekly monthly irregular none occasionally 1-3 3-5 5-7 weekdays only weekends only anyday

Monday, October 27, 2003

NEW GEAR 

Today I picked up some new gear from Holmes Cycling in Camp Hill. I stopped in there after I dropped Sue off at her new place of employment, she is starting some part-time hours with the Lightning Bug boutique in Camp Hill and New Cumberland, which is cool cause she can walk commute to that site 2 days a week.

Well, I grabbed a pair of clip-on freddy fenders from PlanetBike for my commuter. I had replaced the rear fender from my old bike to my current one, but couldn't do that with the front, since I have suspension on that one. So I think the clip-on should work for that. I also picked up a set of reflectors to uphaul my visibility now that darmness is falling earlier, though I still need to get a front white light. And I grabbed a few gaskets for fitting items (such as computer, lights, etc) onto the handlebars and other frame parts when the attaching hardware is too big. You know what I mean right?

Thanks for everyone who is checking the site out these days. Just today I had 5 folks come over from Path to Freedom and 3 from Google searches, hey, hey, cool.


Comments: Post a Comment
Google
WWW bicyclecommutingnow

Remember to use your browser's find command (in the edit menu) to locate the search term on the page once you get to the proper archive.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.comFree Guestbook from Bravenet

Free Photo Albums from Bravenet