<$BlogRSDUrl$>

CURRENT POSTING STATUS weekly monthly irregular none occasionally 1-3 3-5 5-7 weekdays only weekends only anyday

Monday, February 02, 2004

CMON N JOIN MY RIDE 

Share a commute with me over the next week as I share in pictures my daily ride. I start out by crossing Bridge St nearby so that I can parallel the busy road along an alleyway until I get up to 16th. The traffic always breaks within a few seconds of my arrival at Bridge, so that I am not left sitting at the intersection for long. I go north on Bridge for a few blocks and then turn off, and then almost immediately turn into the alley in which I only encounter a car (or more likely a delivery truck) twice or thrice a moon. The only part to be careful about is the ice that builds up and is not readily removed from the alley. But after a few days the tracks from vehicles wear down to pavement and the riding is as good as gold. Though this is where I took my one slight spill this winter.



Comments: Post a Comment
Google
WWW bicyclecommutingnow

Remember to use your browser's find command (in the edit menu) to locate the search term on the page once you get to the proper archive.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.comFree Guestbook from Bravenet

Free Photo Albums from Bravenet