<$BlogRSDUrl$>

CURRENT POSTING STATUS weekly monthly irregular none occasionally 1-3 3-5 5-7 weekdays only weekends only anyday

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

SPRING WARDROBE 

Take a gander at the new features of my little dear. All spruced up for spring, mostly, but could still use a general sweep down.


Here's a closeup of my shiny new left crank, and the still clean adaptor ring from the new Shimano bottom bracket I installed.


And in a similar vein, here's a close-up of the new chain I bought and installed yesterday. Nice and shiny, especially compared to the rusty (though still in one piece) cogs which closely resemble the patina of the old chain that I couldn't save from all the winter conditions.


My cool "Bikes not Bombs" sticker .


And my cool "Bikes are Traffic, not Targets" sticker; along with me new Flash Flag for safety.

bcn distribution continued today with copies placed at the Bridge Coffee House in New Cumberland, Mantis Gallery in Harrisburg, the Freehand Gallery in Lemoyne, and the New Cumberland Public Library.


Comments: Post a Comment
Google
WWW bicyclecommutingnow

Remember to use your browser's find command (in the edit menu) to locate the search term on the page once you get to the proper archive.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.comFree Guestbook from Bravenet

Free Photo Albums from Bravenet