<$BlogRSDUrl$>

CURRENT POSTING STATUS weekly monthly irregular none occasionally 1-3 3-5 5-7 weekdays only weekends only anyday

Friday, April 11, 2008

Ironic? 

Wow, looking at my last entry. Has it been that long since I have posted. I probably don't have many readers anymore, so I might have to start from ground zero again, that is if I keep up with my postings this time around.

Anyway, I thought it was ironic that the first time I got my bike out to ride this Spring, was to get back from the auto garage where I dropped off my car to get an ABS sensor replaced. I took it to Fehlman Brothers over on James and Midler, and had to bike back up to Westcott from there. Anyone recommend a good auto shop closer to Westcott?

Truth is I have not been riding my bike much, because I have been walking. It is only a 20-30 minute walk to school and work (depending on how fast I go, and what part of campus is my destination), so I really enjoy that time and the exercise over a quick 5 minute pedal. I usually listen to a tech podcast, or maybe an alt-country or roots rock show on my phone MP3 player. Sometimes I listen to my own thoughts or the world around me. Sometimes I solve all my problems with my striding legs (can you feel my speed?).

Though if I am ever late it is nice to have the bike at the ready. It's been sitting in the basement all winter, which is a good space, not damp or anything. And all I needed to do was pump up the tires to pressure. I have some other stories and experiences to tell about already this Spring though, so I plan on being back blogging again real soon. Stay tuned.


Comments: Post a Comment
Google
WWW bicyclecommutingnow

Remember to use your browser's find command (in the edit menu) to locate the search term on the page once you get to the proper archive.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.comFree Guestbook from Bravenet

Free Photo Albums from Bravenet